- Demonstrate the six steps in conducting chain analysis
- Understand principles that underpin behavior being analyzed and generate hypotheses using those principles
- Learn the difference between Micro and Macro chain analyses and be able to use both with clients
For groups of 11 or more, please contact Behavioral Tech, LLC for a special rate.
Professors: Professors who wish to use this course with their class will receive complimentary access and their students will receive 50% off the retail price. To learn more or receive access to a course preview, contact Behavioral Tech at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.675.8588.
Student Rate: Students receive 50% off the retail price. Proof of current student status is required. Please complete the student order form and mail it in with payment and proof of student status (see student order form for details).
Extensions for already purchased Online Training: available for an additional charge. Please email email@example.com or call 206.675.8588.
- Flash animation
- Interactive modules
- Audio recordings
Minimum System Requirements
- 32 MB RAM
- 56KB Connection speed or higher
- Flash 6.0
- Soundcard recommended (see FAQ for details)
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 recommended
- Please note that this course is not Section 508 compliant
Microsoft Windows Users
- Windows 98/NT/Me/2000/XP/7
- Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 3.0 (NOT Google Chrome)
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or Firefox 3.0 (NOT Safari)
If you are eligible, successful completion of every Post Assessment of this course will enable you to receive Continuing Education credits.
Continuing education requirements vary by state. Please contact your state's regulatory authority to verify if this course meets your continuing education requirements. Inquiries regarding CE for other disciplines not listed may be directed to Behavioral Tech at 206.675.8588 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligibility for continuing education credit terminates one year after the expiration of your online course.