Song of the Bird
This item is currently on back order.
Often recommended by Dr. Linehan, this book is helpful to both clients and clinicians as they begin, or continue, to integrate Mindfulness into their personal and professional lives.
Anthony de Mello shares 124 stories from a variety of traditions, both ancient and modern, using the age-old medium of parable to illustrate profound contemporary realities about our everyday concerns and our common spiritual quest. Want more Mindfulness? You may also enjoy these products:
- Walking Like Buffalo (CD)
- Putting Your Worries on a Shelf (CD)
- Live Mindfulness with Marsha M. Linehan (four CD set)
- This One Moment - Skills for Everyday Mindfulness (DVD)
- Taking the Path of Zen (Aitken, 1982)
- Contemplation: A Christian Path (Jäger, 1994)
- Search for the Meaning of Life: Essays and Reflections on the Mystical Experience (Jäger, 1995)
- Mysticism for Modern Times: Conversations with Willigis Jäger (Quarch, 2005)
Authors: Anthony de Mello
Publisher: Random House, Inc
Length: 192 pages