If Only We Had Known: A Family Guide to Borderline Personality Disorder: Set of 5 DVDs
Borderline personality disorder, or BPD, is a complex, controversial and widely misunderstood mental illness that affects millions of people and their families. This comprehensive five-part educational series explores BPD through the personal experiences of families dealing with a loved one who has BPD.
Leading BPD experts Marsha Linehan Ph.D., John Gunderson M.D., Peter Fonagy Ph.D., Alan Fruzzetti Ph.D., Alec Miller Psy.D., Jon G. Allen Ph.D., Perry Hoffman Ph.D., Antonia New M.D., Mary Zanarini Ed.D., and Valerie Porr provide insights into the nature, causes, diagnosis and treatment of BPD and how families can learn to cope through BPD educational and family support programs.
The five programs that make up this DVD set included:
- Program 1: Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder($99.99)
- Program 2: Causes of Borderline Personality Disorder($99.99)
- Program 3: Diagnosing Borderline Personality Disorder($99.99)
- Program 4: Treating Borderline Personality Disorder($99.99)
- Program 5: Coping with Borderline Personality Disorder($99.99)
Number in Set: 5 DVDs
Produced By: Dawkins Productions
Format: NTSC, Region 1