Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder
For the average clinician, clinic, or inpatient facility, individuals with borderline personality disorder (BPD) often represent the most difficult and insoluble cases. Following several randomized clinical trials, Dialectical Behavior Therapy® is recognized as the most effective treatment available for BPD. This groundbreaking volume remains a standard reference for Dialectical Behavior Therapy®. With its companion text, Linehan's (2014) DBT® Skills Training Manual: Second Edition, this volume is an invaluable resource for all professionals who work with this difficult-to-treat population.
This book is recommended reading for all of Behavioral Tech's trainings and is required reading for the Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training Course © and for the Five-Day Foundational DBT Training Course.
Interested in learning more about DBT®, but can't make it to a training? You may also be interested in our Online Training courses:
- Online DBT® Skills Training Course
- Online Learning: DBT® Chain Analysis
- Online Learning: DBT® Validation Principles and Strategies
- Transforming Difficult Moments in Therapy Using DBT®
Looking for books about DBT®?
Here are some books for mental health students and professionals:
- Skills Training Manual for Treating Borderline Personality Disorder by Marsha M. Linehan
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy® with Suicidal Adolescents by Alec Miller and Jill Rathus and forward by Marsha M. Linehan
- DBT® in Clinical Practice: Applications Across Disorders and Settings edited by Linda A. Dimeff and Kelly Koerner
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy® for Binge Eating and Bulimia by Debra Safer, Christy Telch, and Eunice Chen.
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy: Distincive Features by Michaela Swales and Heidi Heard
Authors: Marsha M. Linehan
Publisher: Guilford Press