TTW: Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic, 4th Ed.: Therapist Guide
Now in its 4th edition, Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic, Therapist Guide updates, extends, and improves upon the most effective, evidence-based treatment program available for Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia.
- The program is now organized by skill, instead of by session, so treatment can be tailored to the individual.
- Presents breathing and thinking skills as methods for facing, rather than reducing fear and anxiety.
- Focuses on learning how to face agoraphobic situations and the scary physical symptoms of panic from an entirely new perspective.
- Includes a completely new chapter for adapting the treatment for effective delivery in 6 sessions within primary care settings.
- Provides up-to-date information on pharmacology.
This book has an accompanying workbook with helpful handouts and worksheets to use with your clients.
If you are interested in further training and information about Exposure, you may also be interested in our online learning courses Foundations of Exposure Therapies and Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents with the accompanying manual by Donna B Pincus, Jill T Ehrenreich, and Sara G Mattis
You may also be interested in the following titles available on this website:
- Handbook of Exposure Therapies by David C.S. Richard and Dean Lauterbach
- Mastering Your Fears and Phobias, 2nd Ed. by Michelle G. Craske, Martin M. Antony and David Barlow
- Prolonged Exposure Treatment for PTSD by Edna Foa, Elizabeth Hembree and Barbara Olaslov Rothbaum
- Mastery of Your Anxiety and Worry by Richard E. Zinbarg, Michelle G. Craske and David H. Barlow
- Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents: Riding the Wave Therapist Guide by Donna B Pincus, Jill T Ehrenreich, and Sara G Mattis
Authors: Michelle G. Craske and David H. Barlow
Publisher: Oxford University Press