TTW: Compulsive Hoarding & Acquiring (Therapist Guide)
The problem of compulsive hoarding and acquiring is more widespread than commonly believed. It often goes undiagnosed, either because sufferers are ashamed of their compulsions or because they dont believe it is a problem that merits professional attention. As much as two percent of the U.S. population suffers secretly from this condition. However, compulsive hoarding can be an emotionally exhausting, uncontrollable, and sometimes dangerous problem.
This book, and it's accompanying workbook are unique resources for helping your clients with hoarding and acquiring disorders.
If you are interested in further training and information about Exposure, you may also be interested in our online learning courses Foundations of Exposure Therapies and Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents with the accompanying manual by Donna B Pincus, Jill T Ehrenreich, and Sara G Mattis
You may also be interested in the following titles available on this website:
- Handbook of Exposure Therapies by David C.S. Richard and Dean Lauterbach
- Mastery of Your Anxiety and Panic, 2nd Ed by Michelle G. Craske and David H. Barlow
- Mastering Your Fears and Phobias, 2nd Ed. by Michelle G. Craske, Martin M. Antony and David Barlow
- Prolonged Exposure Treatment for PTSD by Edna Foa, Elizabeth Hembree and Barbara Olaslov Rothbaum
- Mastery of Anxiety and Panic for Adolescents: Riding the Wave Therapist Guide by Donna B Pincus, Jill T Ehrenreich, and Sara G Mattis
Authors: Gail Steketee and Randy O. Frost
Publisher: Oxford University Press