Behavioral Tech is an approved continuing education (CE) and continuing medical education (CME) provider with several professional and state boards.
Earning CE Credit
- What kinds of CE credits do you offer?
- What if CE credits are not offered for my specific discipline?
- How many credits will I receive?
- What if I don’t need CE credits?
- Do you offer CE for your online training courses?
- What if I am unsatisfied with the training?
Onsite Attendance Requirements
- Do I have to sign in and out at in-person trainings?
- What if I forgot to sign in and out?
- Can I get credit for partial attendance?
Receiving CE Documentation
- How long will it take to receive CE credits?
- Can I get immediate documentation for reimbursement purposes?
- How can I get a replacement copy of my CE documentation?
Conflict of Interest Statements
What kinds of CE credits do you offer?
We regularly offer CE credits for the following disciplines. Licensing and continuing education requirements vary by state; please contact your state’s regulatory authority to verify that a course will meet your licensing or continuing education requirements.
- ACCME (psychiatrists and nurses)
- APA (psychologists)
- NAADAC (drug and alcohol counselors)
- NBCC (mental health counselors)
- Boarding of Registered Nursing (California) (nurses)
- NASW (Washington State chapter) (social workers and marriage and family therapists)
- Social Work state boards (on an event by event basis) (social workers and marriage and family therapists)
- Marriage and Family Therapist boards (where necessary) (marriage and family therapists)
What if CE credits are not offered for my specific discipline?
Behavioral Tech, LLC will issue a letter documenting hours and attendance, which you may then submit to your board to petition for CE credit. If your Board has any questions or if they require additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many credits will I receive?
The number of credits offered varies by training. Please refer to our course applications and descriptions, training materials, and our website for specific CE information.
What if I don’t need CE credits?
Please note this when you register for the training or on the Day-1 sign-in sheet at the event. A letter documenting your attendance will be sent following the training.
Do you offer CE for your online training courses?
Yes! Read more about CEs for online training.
What if I am unsatisfied with a training?
Grievance Procedures for CE Activities
Should a participant in any Behavioral Tech CE/CME event (to include online training and distance education) be unsatisfied with the product, the participant should immediately contact the onsite or assigned Behavioral Tech employee to register a complaint, which the employee will attempt to resolve. If required, the Behavioral Tech employee will refer the matter to their manager. If the issue cannot be resolved at this level, it will be brought to the attention of a member of the Behavioral Tech Executive Team. Behavioral Tech aspires to respond to all concerns within 5 business days.
During the initial contact the Executive Staff Member will assess the problem from the standpoint of the participant. Every effort will be made to resolve the issue by offering a refund or an exchange of product, within the published guidelines for refunds and substitutions.
If there is a death in the participant’s family/office and the participant cannot send a substitute or cannot take an exchange to another workshop or product, a refund will be made. If the participant becomes gravely ill or dies, and the family makes a written request for a refund, it will be made promptly.
Do I have to sign in and out at in-person trainings?
Yes! CE will be issued exclusively to participants who sign in AND out each day. Sign in sheets will be available up to 15 minutes after the commencement of the training day, and available again 15 minutes prior to the completion of each day.
What if I forgot to sign in and out?
Ask the Trainer or Event Manager for a signature replacement form, or email email@example.com. Be sure to return the completed form!
Can I get credit for partial attendance?
No partial CE credit will be offered; however, a letter of attendance will be sent following the training to document your actual hours of attendance for your records. You can also submit this letter to your CE Board to petition for CE credit.
How long will it take to receive CE credits?
|Any live webinar, lecture, one-day, or two-day workshop||4-6 weeks after training|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Advanced Intensive||4-6 weeks after training|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Foundational Training||2-3 weeks after the homework due date|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training||4-6 weeks after Part 2|
Can I get immediate documentation for reimbursement purposes?
Ask any staff member for the on-site Attendance Verification Form. This is not CE credit, but suffices for reimbursement.
How can I get a replacement copy of my CE documentation?
We can email you a replacement copy of your CE documentation via PDF. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your professional discipline (e.g., psychologist, social worker, alcohol and drug abuse counselor)
- Full details about the training you attended (e.g., dates, title, location, trainers)
Please allow up to two weeks for processing time on replacement copies, though turnaround time is often closer to 3-5 business days. If your request is more urgent, call us at 206-675-8588 and speak with a customer service representative about your situation.
Conflict of Interest Statements
You can review conflict of interest statements in our policies and disclosures section.