Training DetailsRegistration Form
Marsha Linehan on DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are, and Where We Are Going
Date(s): May 4 - June 8, 2012
Location: Boston, MA
Training DescriptionThis is a three-hour presentation about Dialectical Behavior Therapy delivered by Marsha M. Linehan, Ph.D., ABPP.
There are no CE credits offered for this presentation.
- An overview of the characteristics of DBT and how they are changing
- Outcomes of DBT for specific populations
- Assumptions and Theory of DBT
- What differentiates DBT from CBT
- Mechanisms of change: what parts of DBT work most effectively, with whom, and why
- Importance of specific treatment components
- DBT skills
- DBT case management
- Diary card and chain analysis
- Therapist consultation team: the role of group support, humility, compassion in DBT
- Suicide risk assessment and management
- Integrating exposure based treatment in Stage 1 DBT
- Examining effects of DBT on Axis 1 disorders
- Stage 2 DBT: When is a client ready?
- DBT For Adolescents
- Any individual interested in the topic of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Mental Health Professionals that work with complex, suicidal, and multi-problem clients.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
|Register by March 4, 2012||$89.00|
|Register between March 5, 2012 and May 4, 2012||$99.00|
**Group fee is per person and requires one single payment for all participants no less than 30 days prior to the training. Groups can register online with a credit card payment or mail payment by check with a registration form. For assistance with group registration please call 206.675.8588.
To pay by check, please mail a completed registration form with the check to Behavioral Tech at 4746 11th Avenue NE, Suite 102, Seattle, WA 98105.
If you require special accommodations due to a disability, please contact Behavioral Tech at 206.675.8588 four weeks prior to the training so that we may provide you with appropriate service.
Behavioral Tech, LLC is not responsible for any presenter's or participant's statements, acts, materials or omissions. The use of audio or video taping devices is not permitted at any training. We reserve the right to cancel the training or to change the speakers and content at our sole discretion.
Cancellation, Substitutions, and Refunds
Registration fees, minus a $50 service charge, will be refunded to participants who send a written cancellation via mail to Behavioral Tech or via email to email@example.com postmarked no less than 15 days before the training. No refunds will be made thereafter. A colleague may be substituted for no extra charge if Behavioral Tech, LLC is notified at least two business days before the training. For a complete list of Behavioral Tech policies, including how to address grievances, see policies.
Behavioral Tech products can be ordered online with registration. Please click on the links below to learn more about each resource.