DBT Training Schedule
DBT Trainings In the Works
The following are events that are in the process of being finalized, and we expect to post them soon for public enrollment. These should be considered as 'save the date' opportunities – we are not yet accepting enrollment, nor are they guaranteed to occur.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training™
Part 1: March 27-31, 2017; Part 2: September 25-29, 2017 in Sandy, UT (Salt-Lake-City area)
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest in one of the above opportunities. We'll make sure to let you know when the event is open for public enrollment.
Don't see a training in your area?
Consider one of the following options:
- We offer seven interactive, self-paced online training courses, including a DBT Skills Training course that qualifies for 20 continuing education hours for most disciplines.
- Bring Behavioral Tech to you! We can organize a private training for your agency, which allows us to customize our content to your schedule and DBT-implementation goals.
- Are you interested in bringing a public training to your region? Each year, Behavioral Tech works together with local agencies to co-host trainings, increasing the reach and availability of our content. Depending on your location and topic of interest, we may be able to work with your agency to add a training option to our schedule.
- Review our library of streaming videos on Vimeo.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information. And sign up below to receive email updates about training options.