COVID-19 Response & Policy
• All participants must show proof of vaccination for attendance in the physical venue.
Ongoing monitoring of persons for illness. All attendees must be free of the following to enter the venue:
• fever (100.4 degrees or higher)
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• loss of taste and/or smell
• sore throat
• congestion or runny nose
• muscle or body aches
• gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
• All participants must wear a face covering as currently recommended by the CDC to inhibit the transmission of SARS CoV 2, the virus that causes COVID-19 at all times while in the venue.
• Participants must maintain at least 6 feet of space from each other.