Behavioral Tech is an approved continuing education (CE) and continuing medical education (CME) provider with several professional and state boards.
Earning CE Credit
- What kinds of CE credits do you offer?
- What if CE credits are not offered for my specific discipline?
- How many credits will I receive?
- What if I don’t need CE credits?
- Do you offer CE for your online training courses?
- What if I am unsatisfied with the training?
Onsite Attendance Requirements
- Do I have to sign in and out at in-person trainings?
- What if I forgot to sign in and out?
- Can I get credit for partial attendance?
Receiving CE Documentation
- How long will it take to receive CE credits?
- Can I get immediate documentation for reimbursement purposes?
- How can I get a replacement copy of my CE documentation?
Conflict of Interest Statements
What kinds of CE credits do you offer?
We regularly offer CE credits for the following disciplines. Licensing and continuing education requirements vary by state; please contact your state’s regulatory authority to verify that a course will meet your licensing or continuing education requirements.
- ACCME (psychiatrists and nurses)
- APA (psychologists)
- NAADAC (drug and alcohol counselors)
- NBCC (mental health counselors)
- Boarding of Registered Nursing (California) (nurses)
- NASW (Washington State chapter) (social workers and marriage and family therapists)
- Social Work state boards (on an event by event basis) (social workers and marriage and family therapists)
- Marriage and Family Therapist boards (where necessary) (marriage and family therapists)
What if CE credits are not offered for my specific discipline?
Behavioral Tech, LLC will issue a letter documenting hours and attendance, which you may then submit to your board to petition for CE credit. If your Board has any questions or if they require additional information, please email email@example.com.
How many credits will I receive?
The number of credits offered varies by training. Please refer to our course applications and descriptions, training materials, and our website for specific CE information.
What if I don’t need CE credits?
Please note this when you register for the training or on the Day-1 sign-in sheet at the event. A letter documenting your attendance will be sent following the training.
Do you offer CE for your online training courses?
Yes! Read more about CEs for online training.
What if I am unsatisfied with a training?
Grievance Procedures for CE Activities
Behavioral Tech, LLC is fully committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance with the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists. Behavioral Tech will comply with all legal and ethical responsibilities to be non-discriminatory in promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants. The monitoring and assessment of compliance with these standards will be the responsibility of the Chief Training Executive & Director of CE/CME in consultation with the members of the Executive Leadership Team.
While Behavioral Tech goes to great lengths to assure fair treatment for all participants and attempts to anticipate problems, there will be occasional issues which come to the attention of the staff which require intervention and/or action on the part of the staff or a member of the Executive Leadership Team of Behavioral Tech, LLC. This procedural description serves as a guideline for handling such grievances.
1. Complaints in the course of an educational activity: Should a participant in any BTECH CE/CME event (including online training and distance education) be unsatisfied, the participant should immediately contact the onsite or assigned BTECH employee to register a complaint, which the employee will attempt to resolve. If required, the BTECH employee will refer the matter to their manager. If the matter is still not resolved, the BTECH employee will immediately contact a member of the BTECH Executive Leadership Team with a referral and a written description of the complaint. The Executive Leadership Team Member will respond either in writing or by telephone to the participant within five business days.
2. Complaints via phone or email: The complaint is first routed through our customer service department who assesses the complaint and either addresses it immediately or sends it to the appropriate department manager to address. If the matter cannot be adequately resolved, the BTECH employee will immediately contact a member of the BTECH Executive Leadership Team with a referral and a written description of the complaint. The Executive Leadership Team Member will respond either in writing or by telephone to the participant within five business days.
3. Complaints regarding the CE Program: If the grievance concerns the Behavioral Tech, LLC CE program, in a specific regard, the Chief Training Executive & Director of CE/CME will attempt to arbitrate. Complaints can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 206.675.8588, or in writing to:
Chief Training Executive & Director of CE/CME Behavioral Tech, LLC
1107 NE 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98105
Do I have to sign in and out at in-person trainings?
Yes! CE will be issued exclusively to participants who sign in AND out each day. Sign in sheets will be available up to 15 minutes after the commencement of the training day, and available again 15 minutes prior to the completion of each day.
What if I forgot to sign in and out?
Ask the Trainer or Event Manager for a signature replacement form, or email email@example.com. Be sure to return the completed form!
Can I get credit for partial attendance?
No partial CE credit will be offered; however, a letter of attendance will be sent following the training to document your actual hours of attendance for your records. You can also submit this letter to your CE Board to petition for CE credit.
How long will it take to receive CE credits?
|Any live webinar, lecture, one-day, or two-day workshop||4-6 weeks after training|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Advanced Intensive||4-6 weeks after training|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Foundational Training||2-3 weeks after the homework due date|
|Dialectical Behavior Therapy Intensive Training||4-6 weeks after Part 2|
Can I get immediate documentation for reimbursement purposes?
Ask any staff member for the on-site Attendance Verification Form. This is not CE credit, but suffices for reimbursement.
How can I get a replacement copy of my CE documentation?
We can email you a replacement copy of your CE documentation via PDF. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your professional discipline (e.g., psychologist, social worker, alcohol and drug abuse counselor)
- Full details about the training you attended (e.g., dates, title, location, trainers)
Please allow up to two weeks for processing time on replacement copies, though turnaround time is often closer to 3-5 business days. If your request is more urgent, call us at 206-675-8588 and speak with a customer service representative about your situation.
Conflict of Interest Statements
You can review conflict of interest statements in our policies and disclosures section.